Filevine User Licenses
Subscriber may add Filevine Licenses during the Term at the same price listed on the Sales Order. Once the number of Filevine Licenses has increased, Subscriber shall maintaain that number of Filevine Licenses throughout the duration of the Term.
- Subscriber is solely responsible for ensuring that the fax features are used in accordance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Subscriber understands and acknowledges that it is prohibited from using the Fax service to transmit any material that (a) infringes the intellectual property rights or rights of any third parties; (b) facilitates or encourages libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful speech acts to any person or entity; or (c) is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal or otherwise objectionable to a person or entity.
- In the event Subscriber exceeds its contracted page limit per year, overage fees may apply. Overage fees shall be charged at the Subscriber’s contracted rate.
- Filevine has created the following templated periscope data sets (hereinafter, the “Templated Periscope Data Sets”):
- Case Management Data Set;
- Intake Data Set;
- Settlement Data Set;
- Projected Settlement Data Set;
- Cycle Time Reports Data Set;
- User Action Reports Data Set;
- Task Reports Data Set;
- Demand Data Set;
- Client Demographics; and
- any future data set created and deemed standard by Filevine.
- The Templated Periscope Data Sets include pre-selected Filevine data fields for standard reporting information from one project template. Requests by Subscriber for the addition of Filevine data fields, other than pre-selected data fields, may be considered custom and may result in additional scoping by Filevine. Filevine, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall determine when additional scoping is required, and which data fields are considered custom. Any additional scoping work completed, or custom data fields created by Filevine may result in additional fees to Subscriber.
- The Templated Periscope Data Sets are licensed to Subscriber on an individual subscription basis only; however, Subscriber shall have the option to purchase additional individual subscriptions.
- The selection of any Templated Periscope Data Set(s) by Subscriber becomes permanent upon execution of the Agreement by Subscriber for the duration of the Initial Term, and any applicable Renewal Term.
- Subscriber will not be permitted to substitute, trade, replace, swap, alternate, change, or switch any permanent/implemented Periscope Data Set(s) during Subscriber’s Initial Term or any applicable Renewal Term.
- Should Subscriber desire to use texting/tracking phone numbers in connection with its Lead Docket Licenses, Subscriber agrees to pay a $20.00 per month access fee (the “Access Fee”) for each phone number. The Access Fee includes up to 1000 text messages and up to 300 minutes of voice. Additional text will be invoiced at a rate of $0.02 per text and additional voice minutes at a rate of $0.05 per minute in accordance with Section 5.3.1 of the Sales Order.
Lead Docket Automation.
- Lead Docket automations must be purchased for all existing Lead Docket users. Lead Docket automations include (a) up to one thousand (1,000) automation actions per user/per month, and (b) a walkthrough with an automations specialist of one (1) workflow consisting of no more than ten (10) actions. Such walkthrough will be completed within two (2) meetings of up to thirty (30) minutes per meeting.
- In the event, Subscriber exceeds one thousand (1,000) automation actions per/user per month additional automations will be invoiced at one hundred dollars ($100) per one thousand (1,000) actions (a total of $0.10 per action) in accordance with Section 5.3.1 of the Sales Order
- Filevine Automation includes API Permissions setup through Workato®. Filevine Automations may be purchased by Task. For the purposes of this section, a Task is defined as a unit of work that occurs every time a Workato® recipe performs an action requiring compute resources (“Task”). Each action, provided by a connector, will constitute one Task. In the event Subscriber exceeds the limit of its contracted Task tier in a given year, overage fees may apply. Filevine may audit Subscriber’s use of Filevine Automation at any time. If Subscriber exceeds its limit, Filevine may, in its sole discretion and in addition to the other remedies prescribed in this section, upgrade Subscriber to a higher Task tier. Overage fees shall be billed in accordance with Section 5.3.1 of the Sales Order. Subscriber understands and acknowledges that all API keys may be reviewed and audited by Filevine to ensure compliance with Filevine’s use restrictions and security requirements, as specified in this Agreement.
Filevine Enterprise Automation.
- Filevine Enterprise Automation includes: (a) one (1) connection to a system through an API Key and Secret (a “Connection”) in the Filevine developer portal; (b) API Permission setup; (c) one (1) hour of Workato® with an automations specialist; and ten (10) hours of consulting/development work. In the event Subscriber requires more than ten (10) hours of consulting/development work, Subscriber will be charged for said consulting/development work at the rate of $350.00 USD per hour. In the event Subscriber adds additional Connections beyond the one (1) Connection identified in the applicable Sales Order, Subscriber will be charged per additional Connections. Subscriber understands and acknowledges that all Connections may be reviewed and audited by Filevine to ensure compliance with Filevine’s use restrictions and security requirements, as specified in this Agreement.
- Subscriber understands and acknowledges that it is solely responsible for the proper data entry into the Timely product.
- Timely will generate a list of deadline chains which can be added as “Reminders” in the Filevine system or as calendar reminders. Subscriber expressly understands and acknowledges that it is solely responsible for configuring its own “Reminder” notifications within the Filevine system, or Subscriber’s reminder notifications within Subscriber’s electronic calendar.
- Subscriber understands and acknowledges that the use of the Timely product is prohibited unless the user is: (a) a licensed attorney; or (b) under the direct supervision of a licensed attorney.
- Subscriber understands and acknowledges that: (1) the court rules and other laws underlying the Timely product may change from time to time; and (2) that Subscriber’s use of the Timely product is not intended, nor should it be considered a substitute for compliance with professional duties or the use of professional judgment in reading and interpreting the court rules, which duties include an obligation on Subscriber’s part to obtain a copy of the current applicable court rules for the applicable courts, and compare and evaluate the information retrieved by the use of the Timely product, in light of information about, and interpretation of, those court rules, and, obtain a copy of the holiday/court closure list for the applicable courts and apply the court rules in light of such holiday list and further test the accuracy of the information.
- Subscriber understands and acknowledges that any use of Timely, other than the use for planning deadlines in the course of providing legal services is strictly prohibited.
- SUBSCRIBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT FILEVINE PROVIDES THE TIMELY PRODUCT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE SUBSCRIBER, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL FILEVINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR EXPENSES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF SUBSCRIBER’S FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH PROFESSIONAL DUTIES OR FAILURE TO PROPERLY READ, REVIEW AND INTERPRET THE COURT RULES. SUBSCRIBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT INTERVENING CIRCUMSTANCES MAY ARISE AFTER THE DATE THAT FILEVINE PROVIDES YOU ACCESS TO THE SERVICES THAT MAY CAUSE THE SERVICE TO CEASE BEING ACCURATE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL FILEVINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR EXPENSES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF SUCH INTERVENING CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Subscriber expressly understands and acknowledges that Outlaw onboarding Services are only available to Subscribers that purchase at least five (5) Core User Licenses.
- Subscriber expressly understands and acknowledges that: Collaborator User Licenses are only available to Subscribers that purchase at least five (5) Core User Licenses.
- SUBSCRIBER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT FILEVINE IS NOT A LAW FIRM OR LEGAL SERVICES PROVIDER, AND DOES NOT AND CANNOT PROVIDE ANY LEGAL ADVICE, EXPLANATION, OPINION OR OTHER RECOMMENDATION ABOUT CONTRACT STRATEGY OR THE MEANING OF ANY TERMS IN ANY CONTRACT.