At Filevine, the Web Developer is a detail-oriented, user-experience focused storyteller and marketer with a professional emphasis on front end website development. Additionally, the position supports website functionality and optimization of site speed & performance. Other duties include supporting the development of landing pages and emails.
• Create websites and experiences using front end web languages – HTML, CSS, JS.
• Design website layouts and optimize user-experience using best-practice techniques.
• Populate website content and ensure a quality user flow.
• Conduct quality assurance and browser testing.
• Proficiency with front-end development languages and techniques; CSS, HTML, JavaScrip
• Familiarity and understanding of back-end web development, Ie. PHP, MySQL
• Develop for mobile responsiveness and cross-platform
• Collaborate with graphic designers to convert designs to visual elements
• Familiarity developing for and working with WordPress
• Knowledge of leading-edge user experience design and technology trends
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Above-average problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking ability
• Knowledge and experience in social media, search marketing, and other digital platforms and tools is a plus
• High-energy team spirit with a dedication to team success and commitment to excellence
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in digital media/interactive design, computer science or related field.
• 1-3 years of experience in website development & design, professional office experience strongly considered.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org