Sr Director, Product
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads User Experience initiatives in the Product Department.
- Coaches, mentors, and ensures that the Product Department:
- Delivers impactful features and enhancements that improve user experience
- Follows research standards including implementation of improved competitive analysis.
- Thinks through and communicates concepts visually through storyboards, wireframes, user flows, prototypes, etc.
- Promote lean UX practices within the Product Department.
- Research and identify ways to improve user experience and communicate that to senior leadership
- Work with front-end architecture in the development and implementation of design standards and style guides
- Verify and ensure that all design and style standards are followed for cross application uniformity
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of UX Designers
- Manage quality with UI design teams to validate high-fidelity designs
- Work with Product Owners to plan, design, and execute user research projects, including usability testing
- Work with the Director of Product Feedback to develop and maintain a persona library
- Participate in technology training, providing UX/UI expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate your design decisions.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe XD, Illustrator, or other equivalent industry design tools
- A solid portfolio with the ability to explain why design decisions were made in your work samples
- Ability to bring creative problem solving and an innovative mindset to challenges
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experienced with Agile/lean Delivery frameworks
Preferred Experience and Education
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent experience
- 10+ years UI/UX design experience
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com