Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is currently hiring a Support Member to join our Training and Support team here at Filevine. The support agent is responsible for helping resolve client questions or issues in a timely manner by communicating through Chat, Email, and Phone. Depending on an individual's experience, interests, and aptitude, the responsibilities may also include providing webinar trainings on basic features and functionality, bug diagnosing and documentation, and troubleshooting user error via phone, hence the different tiers within the Support team.
Using chat, email, sometimes phone calls and/or screen shares to:
- Train clients on features in the software
- Answer questions and resolve issues
- Investigate bugs
- Create and update training materials to be used on our support site.
- Two-year associates degree and two years of professional experience
- Technical understanding of cloud software.
- Strong communication skills, both in typing and in speech.
- Multi-tasking, often needing to answer and resolve multiple chats at once in a professional, attentive, and timely manner.
- Being able to work with customers, including upset customers, in a diplomatic, calm, productive, and personal way.
- Team player.
- Being self-motivated, especially with working away from the office.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in SaaS industry, particularly technical support and training-related
- Legal industry knowledge
- Familiarity with workflow and business intelligence cloud platforms
- Being able to work from 7am to 4 pm or 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday
- There's no work on Saturdays or Sundays
- Flexible time off
- Open office working atmosphere
- Laptop upon hire
- Free drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com