We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to help tell the story of Filevine. This role will manage and build social media presence for 2-3 product brands, and will help craft a consistent, creative and compelling brand message.
Reports to:Sr. Director of Product Marketing
What you will do:
- Build and manage Filevine’s brand across all social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook) including design, publishing strategy, and cadence
- Maintain social media channels for sub-brands (Lead Docket, Ringbird, Vinesign)
- Revamp Filevine’s Youtube channel and create overarching strategy for the platform
- Expand Filevine’s reach by enabling and encouraging employee evangelism
What you are good at:
- You are CREATIVE! You love telling stories and developing compelling content
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
- You can write. You are as comfortable writing a tweet as you are writing a press release
- You take ownership and don’t wait around for assignments. You take action and bring others along with you.
- Experience or education in Communications, PR or social media management
- 2-3 Writing samples
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org