This role reports directly to the Director of Engineering
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and excellent judgement by being responsible for the following duties in a full stack development team:
- Developing web based applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, Node, AngularJS, React, Redis, MS SQL, ElasticSearch, AWS
- Performing day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at Filevine
- Preserving and optimizing the quality of the software
- Innovating and improving on the software, features, processes, and technology
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing issues and bugs as they arise
- Performing detailed and helpful code reviews
- Work within assigned team to complete duties as assigned, while mentoring, training, and reviewing more junior engineers.
- Be part of an on-call rotation with other team members to provide escalated emergency support.
- Communicate frequently, clearly, and effectively with various technical and management audiences.
- Analyze and improve the scalability and performance of high-volume, information rich web applications.
Knowledge and Skills
- 7+ years working as a software engineer
- Expertise working with frameworks like Angular and React
- Expertise working with source control systems like GitHub
- Expertise working independently on assigned projects or with other team members as requested
- Expertise completing work assignments efficiently and productively
- Expertise in verbal and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the whole application development life cycle
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, a related field; comparable certifications; or equivalent direct work experience
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org