Filevine is looking for a Sr. Information Security Engineer to join our Information Security team to ensure that our platform, applications and infrastructure are designed and secured at the highest levels thus protecting and enhancing customer trust. If you are bright, hardworking, ambitious and enjoy taking ownership for security and compliance, we want to talk to you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team.
- Contribute strategically and tactically to the Information Security team.
- Identify security issues, risks and threats, and develop mitigation plans.
- Monitor and respond to security events.
- Develop security standards, policies, and processes.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Implementation and administration of security solutions.
- Must have strong analytical skills in addition to excellent communication and a solid understanding of business practices.
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training.
- Evangelize security within the company and be an advocate for customer trust.
- Participate in SCO 2 Type I & 2 Audits, FedRAMP, GDPR, CCPA and other compliance programs as needed.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven – Ten years of information technology experience with at least five years in a dedicated, hands on, Information Security Engineering or Architecture role.
- Must be able to adapt and learn new concepts and new products as well as possess strong troubleshooting and analytic skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the following four requirements, (SIEM, Next Generation Firewalls, Next Generation Endpoint, Threat Hunting, Incident Response.)
- Experience with Intrusion detection, malware analysis and secure network architecture.
- Experience with enterprise IDS/IPS required.
- Experience with protecting databases and SQL recommended.
- Understanding of Web Proxy’s and Web Application FW’s and Data Loss programs.
- Working knowledge of securing and CIS hardening for network devices and operating systems.
- Experience with scripting such as Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby, or PHP is a significant plus.
- Working Knowledge of Vulnerability Management desired.
- CISSP, GIAC or other security certifications desired.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org