Filevine is a rapidly growing software company pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks. We save our users valuable time, improve productivity and efficiency, and drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
We are looking for a self-starter who has worked in fast paced high growth organizations and who has experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, sales enablement and tools.
You will be helping to execute the vision and strategy for our Sales Operations within our Sales organization – we believe that sales operations, sales systems and processes are the backbone of our ongoing sales and business success. You will report into our Executive Team and will manage a growing team to facilitate sales forecasting, planning, budgeting processes, sales process improvement, and sales tools, territory planning, and long-term scale.
You will partner with the Sales Leadership Team to identify opportunities for process improvement and facilitate the successful implementation of new programs to ensure a well-defined, efficient sales process. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, coupled with an ability to collaborate flawlessly across the organization – particularly with Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, Operations, Customer Success and Finance.
Who You Are
- 4+ Sales Operations Management and Strategy experience
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- Salesforce expertise required; including the understanding of the integration of 3rd-party systems.
- Keen attention to detail in maintaining and analyzing system of records
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Proactive insight and problem-solving skills to promote sustainability and growth
- Technically oriented, passion for process and consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities and the ability to navigate and progress complex sales cycles; in-depth understanding of sales processes, and prior experience with navigating and progressing complex sales processes and deals with input from multiple cross functional partners.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
What You’ll Own
- Partner with Sales leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined and efficient sales process
- Work with Marketing and Sales on territory, hunter and farmer structure, and lead routing and allocation, plus distribution
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Drive analytical support and provide to leadership to improve strategies, customer and prospect coverage models and sales team configurations to optimize sales effectiveness
- Manage all Sales Operations functions and maximize revenue growth for the Sales Org through development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales and service programs (service definition/catalogues) and initiatives
- Help define the strategy, targets and activities for lead generation across direct and indirect channels to support short and long-term sales forecasts
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention
- Collaborate with sales leadership to remediate any problems identified by executive leadership on effectiveness of reporting and deal visibility
- Manage all sales tools and sales ops vendors
- Define and own activities, processes, and sales enablement that help the sales organization run effectively, efficiently and in support of business strategies and objectives
- Oversee administration of Salesforce and have the ability to build out processes on the backend
- Open office working environment
- MacBook Laptop
- Free drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org