Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Sales Operations Analyst role is vital in the growth of the company to increase its efficiency in all aspects of sales.
- Have a deep understanding and directly manage all sales technology, with a particular emphasis toward SalesForce.
- Forecast and analyze sales trends in order to provide strategic recommendations.
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from Sales and Executive teams.
- Conduct trainings for SDRs and AEs in order to promote best practices and ensure greater success in their everyday work.
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity. Perform data cleansing as needed.
- Understand the entire sales process and interface with Marketing to generate a cohesive sales funnel with all appropriate tracking points.
- 2+ years experience in a sales environment (B2B SaaS background a plus).
- Keen ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions.
- Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Previous hands-on experience as a full-time Sales representative at varying levels in the organization.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot preferred).
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools (Outreach.io preferred).
Cool Company Perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com