Filevine is a rapidly growing software company pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks. We save our users valuable time, improve productivity and efficiency, and drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Director of Sales Engineering will be responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of Sales Engineers who will assist in selling complex software products and/or services to legal and professional organizations. This position requires the ability to gain a deep technical understanding of the Filevine platform and the underlying business use cases that the Filevine platform supports and transferring that information to the team. You will work closely with Sales Leadership to facilitate technical builds of the Filevine platform that aid Account Executives as they conduct their sales cycle. You will build process, procedures, and assess equipment needs to help form the overall sales engineering strategy that will enable Filevine to continue to scale and grow rapidly in the upcoming years. We are seeking a driven individual that can execute strategically and tactically at a very high level.
Major Job Functions
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Engineering team on best practices and sales engineering skills.
- Ability to understand, explain, and demonstrate the business use cases behind the technical capabilities of the Filevine software platform.
- Learn to present Filevine to clients seeking case management solutions.
- Regularly meet with and facilitate the sharing of learnings and information across the Sales Engineering team.
- Share with Account Executive team new insights and technical learnings.
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining products or services to potential customers.
- Manage and develop Sales Engineers to effectively:
- Interact with customers and build successful relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team and build strong internal relationships.
- Join sales calls and be active participants and collaborators to move the sales process forward.
- Recommend solutions to customers with confidence and professionalism.
- Complete ownership of solving all technical needs and finding technical answers that occur during the sales process.
- Learn strong communication skills that support overall sales objectives and support Account Executives.
- Work extremely well cross departmentally with other teams and individuals to find solutions and build best practices.
- Completely own the success of this team and build a world class Sales Engineering team.
- 5 - 7 years technical sales engineering experience.
- Experience managing a team of Sales Engineers and technical personnel.
- Must have the capability to hear, understand, and solve very complex customer use cases using Filevine software.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required for both building a relationship with clients and effectively communicating with others on the sales team and within Filevine.
- Problem-solving skills so you can listen to the customers needs and then recommend solutions that effectively address issues.
- Confident and well spoken with a broad technical understanding of technical systems.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing new learnings with others.
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com