Filevine is a rapidly growing software company pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks. We save our users valuable time, improve productivity and efficiency, and drive a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is looking for a Sales Development Manager with demonstrated results building a world-class sales development team for a growing software company. As an SDR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing our outbound sales strategy. You will be responsible for hiring, motivating, building out the strategy and ensuring goals are met. This includes managing a team of sales development representatives (SDR’s), setting meeting goals and quotas for the team, and passing qualified opportunities to the AEs, as well as the day-to-day guidance and coaching of each rep. You will work closely with sales leadership and marketing to drive qualified meetings for the sales organization.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Oversee the performance of your SDR Team by setting both individual and team goals
- Prepare and tailor messaging for clients
- Be proficient using a CRM to manage your team pipeline
- Consistently meet / exceed sales quotas within predetermined time frame
- Report on activity and performance metrics
- Empower, motivate and engage an eager group of sales development reps to achieve their peak performance.
- Lead your organization through hiring, training, education & driving high sales performance, while moderating effectively through our fast speed of change.
- Strategize and work cross functionally with sales, marketing and operations/enablement to drive and achieve results.
- Reinforce inputs and activity metrics that enable reps to successfully hit and exceed quota
- Partner with recruiting to continually build a bench of strong talent for the SDR org
- 1-3 years hiring and managing high performing sales development teams
- Excellent communication, teamwork and people management skills
- Proven, consistent track record of exceeding goals as an individual contributor and manager
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage expectations, create and execute a vision/strategy to drive the team forward
- Intuitive understanding and successful demonstration of lead qualification, advanced outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, sales processes, outreach messaging, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM & Outreach; willingness to learn and adopt Filevine usage and best practices
- A proven motivator of people with undeniable experience in rallying people; not afraid to roll up their sleeves and develop the organization as needed
- Embrace a growth mind-set and appreciate looking at problems from different perspectives
- Open office working environment
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com