This role reports directly to the Manager of Quality
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand a user story/requirement and come up with test cases and test scenarios
- Create structured test plans & approaches
- Dig into technical problems and write clear, detailed, and repeatable defect reports
- Reproduce bugs reported by support team
- Verify and close bug tickets
- Prioritize test cases and plan test execution effectively
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
- Understand and contribute to automated testing systems, and evaluate output.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill, preferably using modern testing methodologies
- Meticulous approach to work
- Prefer some programming experience
- Knowledge of bug tracking software preferred
- Knowledge of Test Management Tools such as HPQC, X-Ray or similar preferred
- Comfortable working with software tools for capturing and recording screen activity such as SnagIt, Camtasia, or similar
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or 1 - 4 years of related experience.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org