This is an internal facing role with occasional external touchpoints.
Implementation Design Coordinators will review, and occasionally attend, recorded video consultations with our clients as they discuss their requirements for their personalized product. You will then bring the clients' vision to life by designing and customizing the Filevine interface in a “no-code” environment.
- Maintain a high level of Filevine product expertise
- Collaborate with Implementation Consultants to create customized design solutions for clients
- Utilize the Filevine platform to design and customize fields and layouts to create project templates for multiple clients
- Assist in creating templates utilizing simple logic and code fields to generate documents with fielded data from the platform.
- Manage and prioritize a multi-faceted book of work with complex deadlines and deliverables
- Review/attend recorded implementation consultation meetings
- Effective communicator and active listener
- Coordinate consultations with Clients and Filevine Implementation Consultants
- Organized, detailed oriented and timeline driven
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner, self motivated
- Desire to grow within the company
- Ability to manage workloads without being micromanaged
- Creative thinking abilities
- Team player
- Self-motivated, especially with working away from the office
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com