Filevine is a rapidly growing legal technology software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is seeking an experienced and diligent Head of People & Culture to provide executive-level leadership and guidance to the organization’s People operations. The Head of People & Culture is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals and initiatives.
Reporting to Filevine’s President, you will be responsible for the following:
- Establish and implement People & Culture efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Responsible for tremendous scaling of the organization from 400 employees to over 600 employees over the next 18 months
- Driving expansion of our office footprint with at least 2 satellite offices in the US over the next year and build out an effective remote employee experience leading to higher productivity and alignment with the organization; today 30% of the workforce is remote, but likely to increase over time
- Develop People & Culture plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Leadership and Manager training for over 50 leaders in the company, several in managerial positions for the first time
- Retention program (recognition, compensation, and career planning) for critical employees
- Career planning and guidelines for the organization in total
- Collaborates with executive leadership to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Function as the strategic business advisor to executive leadership of each business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the People & Culture function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits.
- Prioritize Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- HR Operations including compliance and reporting
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources with working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resource Management required, Master’s degree preferred
- HR Certification Preferred (SPHR/PHR/SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP)
- Experience at a high growth company with experience scaling an organization through a period of growth and transformation.
- A background of successfully managing the planning, development, implementation and administration of programs across multiple human resources functions.
- Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with high EQ and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, resolve conflicts, and lead empathically to support a diverse employee base
- Commitment to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com