Filevine is a fast-growing SaaS startup in need of a strong Frontend Engineer to be part of our growing development team. Filevine is a perfect stage to join because you can be a major player driving the direction and strategy of our growth. You will apply your knowledge of software architecture and development with a team of engineers building large features and innovation according to provided design specifications. Work will include building enhancements within an existing software stack, creating new features, and implementing improvements to the architecture.
Filevine is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
- Strong Frontend developer with demonstrated proficiency in programming languages identified in Filevine’s stack.
- Portfolio/experience demonstrating user interface and user experience skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently and to collaborate with non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and understand our users’ challenges.
- Willingness to learn and understand how your work will directly affect our end users.
- Ability to take direction from management and to educate stakeholders as needed.
- Work with a small team that owns, builds, and innovates on major new and existing product features.
- Coordinate with team management and quality assurance personnel on releases of new features.
- 100% remote work within the United States.
- Build reusable, quality code and libraries.
- Implement best practices in the area of UI/UX/Performance/Accessibility.
- Participate in planning of features.
Our interview process is designed to make sure both parties are satisfied before making the commitment to join the team. First, an initial interview is conducted to get to know one another. After that, a technical interview will be conducted to test technical understanding.
Cool Company Perks
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
- Hackathons for innovation
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine’s equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com