We are looking for an executive assistant to support the VPs here at Filevine. This person will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This person will be very well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced executive.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail are equally important.
Who you're committed to being:
- Highly organized
- Able to anticipate needs and dependencies without being asked or directed
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Superior writing/editing skills
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties as requested
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- A life long learner, constantly learning, improving and innovating
- Tech savvy
What you’ll own:
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conference, teleconference, and travel
- Organizing VP’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence: drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Prepare and submit expense reports on behalf of the VP
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and
- transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Collecting and analyzing information to prepare reports and prep VP for meetings
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and potentially recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to encouraging, high performing team culture by completing individual tasks to achieve team goals.
Experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives or Partners at professional services firms
- Experience operating in a fast growing company; tech company experience preferred
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com