Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Seeking an experienced Event Specialist to join our Events team! The Events team is vital to the maintenance and growth of the company. The Event Specialist is responsible for several aspects of in-person, hybrid, and virtual events including managing event logistics, lead generation, and on-site support. Individuals who join our team will be a part of an exciting environment with plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
- Represent Filevine at conferences across the United States and Canada
- Set-up, run and break down events, identifying and resolving problems immediately and professionally
- Responsible for event logistics including attendee lists, venue specifications, travel / accommodations, and more
- Support vendor management related to tradeshows and events—including arrangement of booth space, collateral, audio visual needs, equipment rental, set-up and dismantling of the exhibit, coordinating the routing of exhibits shipped to shows etc.
- Assist in planning Filevine’s annual Legal X convention
- Generate leads through conference attendance and networking events
- Execute event logistics and strategy that drives opportunities for sales
- Enter all leads received in a timely matter and uphold team standards
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to manage logistics, equipment, and travel for multiple events at the same time
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have strong networking abilities and comfortable creating new relationships with vendors and potential customers
- Must be confident in oneself: Friendly, Professional, Direct etc.
- Consistently represent Filevine’s core values
- Basic Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- 50%+ travel each month
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Open office working atmosphere
- Laptop upon hire
- Free drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org