Reports to the VP of Product
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs, leads, hires, inspires, and manages the employees and activities of their assigned product areas.
- Serves as the principal facilitator of communication across other departments and divisions within the company to represent the team's Product priorities.
- Ensures that product changes promote positive customer and business impact through measurement of outcomes.
- Works with engineering to optimize release cadence, lead times, work in progress, and backlog size of teams.
- Promotes best product practices across assigned product areas.
- Responsible for defining, communicating, and negotiating their product area’s vision based on business direction and ensures the roadmap reflects a direction that leads to fulfilling that vision.
- Collaborates with other cross-department heads to drive consensus on product direction and goals.
- Evaluates product proposals for prioritized items before they are moved into development.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate product decisions and vision.
- Proven track record of aligning, planning and delivering successful products.
- Experience in SaaS product development.
- A history of proven leadership amongst peers and in product development.
- Analytical skills that have demonstrated the ability to analyze complex inputs to guide product development.
- Experience in Agile product development.
Preferred Experience and Education
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years in product development.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com