Filevine is a rapidly growing legal technology software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is seeking an experienced and diligent Director of Human Resources with top-notch analytical and communication skills to join our team. The Director, Human Resources is responsible for setting, enforcing and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identfying and implementing long-range strategic leadership goals. The Director, Human Resources is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.
To ensure success, you should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relations, staffing management and training.
Reporting to FIlevine’s Vice President, Legal Affairs & People, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborates with leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resources team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org