- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant field.
- You have 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- You can maintain .NET web application environments.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (like Selenium).
- You are knowledgeable in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
Cool Company Perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org