- Facilitate project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Coordinate internal and external Filevine clients update Migration Projects.
- Assist Data Migration Manager advising the status of Migration Projects
- Assist Data Migration Manager with coordinating Migration Projects with all teams.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project, provide updates on project status to Management.
- Coordinate with the Data Migration Manager ensure all necessary resources are in place during all phases of a client migration beginning.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 10+ Project management experience, PMO experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Project management tools and techniques.
- 10+ IT technical support experience is a plus
- 3+ years in general SQL programming knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to multitask
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow-up proactively and reliably
- Experience working with remote clients and teams helpful
- Familiarity with excel/spreadsheets and with Google Drive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com