Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications.
Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is currently hiring for a Data Migrations Engineer for the Data Migrations Department. Data Migrations at Filevine is the central point of data integration for all new clients on our software. We are a young team with a growing list of responsibilities and client backlog. This role will be pivotal to our team during our current growth period, as we fine-tune and develop more sophisticated internal processes and technology stack.
Job Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Creating, maintaining, optimizing stored procedures, database, and ETL processes
- Working with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support
- Monitoring client migrations for SMB and MM migrations
- Resolving any database issues regarding database restores, flat file processing, query tuning, and general help questions from other team members
- Executing Dynamic SQL, table-driven processing, and performance tuning of current and future database objects
- Coordinating with Customer Success and Filevine clients during the migration process
- Updating Filevine Projects, and all follow internal processes for client migrations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5 + Experience in general database development using SQL up through SQL 2016.
- 5 + Experience and knowledge of SQL, scripting\programming experience to automate tasks, dynamic stored procedures, reading query plans and tuning indexes
- 2+ years API / Python knowledge or experience is helpful
- Problem-solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Ability to follow-up proactively and reliably
- Experience working with remote clients and teams helpful
This role is a 100% remote position and reports to the Director of Data Migration.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org