- Client facing with internal and external clients.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams clients to upload backup files/database and ensure all necessary resources are in place prior to a client migration beginning.
- Work with and provide technical assistance to clients to obtain a snapshot of data escrow. This includes, but is not limited to assisting clients via email, phone or video chat support. Troubleshoot and examine data escrow to verify format, usability, and load to the local test server.
- Coordinate with the Internal and External Teams to develop and review the data migration map, and create sample cases for clients to review.
- Create and manage Amazon S3 buckets/folders throughout the project.
- Update data migration project from planning to the maintenance phase.
- Coordinating with all teams during the entire migration process.
- Updating Filevine Projects, and all follow internal processes for client migrations.
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent
- 1+ years in general SQL programming knowledge.
- 1+ years in general database development using SQL up through SQL 2014
- 5+ years of experience with technical support or systems analysis support.
- Superb communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to map data migration projects from the source database to destination database
- Ability to multitask and to follow-up proactively and reliably
- Experience working with remote clients and teams helpful
- Familiarity with excel/spreadsheets and Google Drive products.
- Experience with Amazon S3 helpful but not needed
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com