Our Customer Marketing Manager will establish and drive the overarching customer community strategy at Filevine. You will define the programs and campaigns we use to build, nurture and maintain strong relationships with our customers through their lifetime with us. You will partner closely with every department to drive retention, loyalty, and advocacy throughout the entire customer journey.
Sr. Director of Product Marketing
What you will do:
- Conceptualize, research and launch a user community including platform selection, rollout strategy and timeline, and metrics for success
- Establish and run the Filevine Customer Advisory Board
- Manage ongoing customer program measurement and communication across departments
- Manage customer advocacy contact process and frequency to prevent disjointed or too-frequent requests for participation
- Partner with Sales and Partner teams to manage the customer reference repository and potential case study/quote leads
- Oversee and participate in customer interaction including online/offline community events, user groups, forums, etc.
- Educate the company on the role of customer marketing within the existing customer base
What you are good at:
- At your core you are passionate about customer experience and, really, people.
- You love building relationships and are comfortable balancing relationships with the strategic programs that support those
- You can balance and make progress on multiple projects at once without losing focus on the bigger picture
- You can write! You are as comfortable writing case studies as you are writing thank you cards to customers
- You are a critical thinker and can scope the downstream and cross-functional effects of every new program and communication
- You can communicate complex ideas and timelines to diverse audiences and stakeholders to gain consensus
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative
- 2-3 experience in Customer Marketing or Customer Advocacy
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org