The primary objective of this position is to ensure that our clients are happy and successful in expanding their footprint with Filevine. To make sure they get off on the right foot, you will assist the technical side with creative solutions.
Reports To: This position will report directly to the Head of Client Automations
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions.
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve.
- Handle code-related queries. Write code samples in multiple development frameworks.
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: a ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more.
- Help enhance Filevine’s knowledge base to minimize repeating support issues.
- Coordinate with the different teams: Engineering, Solutions, Implementations, Customer Support, and Sales to help resolve issues for customers.
- Maintain and write SDK’s for customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in Filevine’s technology.
- Maintain API documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Brilliant students, last semester may apply as well).
- Hands-On coding experience, preferably in a web/mobile environment.
- Experience in a customer-facing position, preferably tech-support
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new development languages and tools.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org