- Provide leadership, mentoring, and excellent judgement by being responsible for the following duties in a full stack development team:
- Developing web based applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, Node, AngularJS, React, Redis, MS SQL, ElasticSearch, AWS
- Performing day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at Filevine
- Preserving and optimizing the quality of the softwareInnovating and improving on the software, features, processes, and technology
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing issues and bugs as they arisePerforming detailed and helpful code reviews
- Work within assigned team to complete duties as assigned, while mentoring, training, and reviewing more junior engineers.
- Be part of an on-call rotation with other team members to provide escalated emergency support.
- Communicate frequently, clearly, and effectively with various technical and management audiences.
- Analyze and improve the scalability and performance of high-volume, information rich web applications.
Knowledge & Skills
- 7+ years working as a software engineer
- Expertise working with frameworks like Angular and React
- Expertise working with source control systems like GitHub
- Expertise working independently on assigned projects or with other team members as requested
- Expertise completing work assignments efficiently and productively
- Expertise in verbal and written communication skillsIn depth knowledge of the whole application development life cycle
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, a related field; comparable certifications; or equivalent direct work experience
Cool Company Perks
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
- 100% remote work environment for engineers
- Hackathons for innovation