Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is currently hiring for a Support Member to join our Customer Success team at Filevine. The support agent is responsible for helping resolve client questions or issues in a timely manner by communicating through Chat, Email, and Phone. The Support Agent is also responsible for creating new content and updating content on our Support site.
- Using chat, email, sometimes phone calls and/or screen shares to:
- Train clients on features in the software
- Answer questions and resolve issues
- Investigate bugs
- Create and update training materials to be used on our support site.
- Two-year associates degree and two years of professional experience
- Technical understanding of cloud software.
- Strong communication skills, both in typing and in speech.
- Multi-tasking, often needing to answer and resolve multiple chats at once in a professional, attentive, and timely manner.
- Being able to work with customers, including upset customers, in a diplomatic, calm, productive, and personal way.
- Team player.
- Problem solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in SaaS industry, particularly technical support and training-related
- Legal industry knowledge
- Familiarity with workflow and business intelligence cloud platforms
- Writing/Editing Experience
- Being able to work from 7am to 4 pm or 9am to 6pm, Monday through Friday. There’s no work on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Flexible time off
- Open office working atmosphere
- Laptop upon hire
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive