Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is searching for a driven, attentive, eager Staff Accountant to work with our Controller and assist with the accounting operations of our company. If spreadsheets and numbers are your bread and butter then this is the position for you!
- Review contracts and invoicing to ensure accounting is compliant with revenue recognition standards
- Maintain and perform account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Work with Controller to improve processes and implement new procedures
- Create journal entries and other accounting entries as needed
- Assist with audits and other queries as needed
- Prepares, reviews, and processes all invoices submitted for payment and verifies they have the necessary approvals and are in line with company policies
- Identifies and codes expenses to the correct general ledger and department codes
- Processes ACH payments, wires, and manual checks weekly
- Work with vendors and other third-parties for invoice processing and payment inquiries
- Processes weekly expense reports
- Analytical and problem solving
- Extensive verbal/written communication
- Effective decision-making and follow-through, ability to effectively communicate process/rules to internal/external customers
- Technical aptitude, experience with Excel, Quickbooks Online, SalesForce
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 1-year accounting experience
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the bases of qualifications, merit and business need.