Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Sales Engineer Position will be responsible for selling complex technological products and/or services to law firms. It is a must that you have the ability to gain extensive knowledge of the product and the process on what makes it work. You will work closely with the engineers here at Filevine to assess equipment needs and to determine the systems requirements. Overall, we are seeking an extremely driven and confident individual that can bring about great results within our organization.
- Sell Filevine to clients seeking case management solutions, particularly in the legal vertical.
- Demonstrate ability to earn business by conveying the value props of Filevine.
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining products or services to potential customers.
- Interact with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Help clients solve their problems with installed equipment.
- Recommend improved options to customers, showing how changes made, will lower costs and increase production.
- Help in researching and developing new products.
- 3+ years in technology sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required for both building a relationship with clients and effectively communicating with others on the sales team.
- Problem-solving skills so you can listen to the customers desire and concerns, and then recommend solutions that will further their practice.
- Confident and persuasive in making sales presentations.
Cool Company Perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org