Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of sales people, forecasting revenue, and ensuring goals are met. Previous experience managing a pipeline and guiding prospective clients through their evaluation process to close is a must, as you will need to assist your team in selling and closing efforts. The Sales Manager in the Mid-Market territory will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Oversee the performance of your sales team by setting both individual and team goals.
- Conduct training sessions to improve sales skills of team.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching, and product knowledge.
- Share new insights that help prospects properly evaluate Filevine solutions.
- Understand Filevine’s ideal customers and how they relate to our product.
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients.
- Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual performance.
- Be proficient using a CRM to manage your team pipeline.
- Be flexible to adjust to Filevine sales strategies.
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline within your team.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Report on activity and performance metrics.
- 7+ years experience in software sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team
- Consistent, demonstrable record of achieving quota
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Experience in lead qualification, advanced outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, sales processes, and overcoming objections
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- Company Laptop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive