Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing a team of sales people, forecasting revenue, and ensuring goals are met. Previous experience managing a pipeline and guiding prospective clients through their evaluation process to close is a must, as you will need to assist your team in selling and closing efforts. The Sales Manager in the Mid-Market territory will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Oversee the performance of your sales team by setting both individual and team goals.
- Conduct training sessions to improve sales skills of team.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, coaching, and product knowledge.
- Share new insights that help prospects properly evaluate Filevine solutions.
- Understand Filevine’s ideal customers and how they relate to our product.
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients.
- Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly, and annual performance.
- Be proficient using a CRM to manage your team pipeline.
- Be flexible to adjust to Filevine sales strategies.
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline within your team.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Report on activity and performance metrics.
- 7+ years experience in software sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team
- Consistent, demonstrable record of achieving quota
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team.
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Experience in lead qualification, advanced outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, sales processes, and overcoming objections
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- Company Laptop
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com