Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving higher levels of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organization science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
About the Role:
Filevine has an immediate opening for an Office Assistant to join our Legal & People team. The Office Assistant will be responsible for handling clerical and supporting tasks in our Sugarhouse office. You will be handling incoming communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
You will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasant personality and strong communication skills are also important.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Organizing calendars by booking appointments as required.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Warm personality and strong communication skills
Normal work hours:
This position is non-exempt and eligible for overtime compensation. Regular office hours for this position are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Overtime may be required from time to time.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com