Customer Success Manager
Filevine offers fully custom case management built for plaintiff-side law firms. From collaborating on case files with your team to communicating with clients via texting, Filevine turns your practice into a powerhouse. Some are even reporting an increase in productivity of over 67%. Maybe that’s why firms using Filevine are settling more cases, running more cases with fewer staff, and growing their practice while still taking care of clients.
The Customer Success Manager role is vital in the retention and growth of firms using Filevine.
- Drive customer satisfaction through positive engagements
- Manage client expectations and communicate effectively with internal departments to resolve customer concerns
- Manage NPS surveys and results
- Hold Quarterly Satisfaction calls with customers
- Ability to multi-task and follow up on client concerns
- Strong communication skills and an ability to diagnose core client concerns
- Desire to become a product specialist
- Past experience in Customer Management at a SAAS company
- Salesforce and Microsoft Excel proficiency
Note: Filevine requires 3 references after an initial interview; at least one professional and one personal.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com