Filevine is seeking an experienced, positive, diligent in-house paralegal to join our legal team. As a member of the Filevine legal team, you will have the opportunity to participate in projects in following areas: corporate matters, commercial contracting, compliance, employment law, immigration, intellectual property law and more.
Under the supervision of Filevine’s Director of Legal Affairs, you will:
- Review, draft and revise standard contractual terms;
- Draft and edit correspondence between Filevine and a variety of third parties
- Review and process invoices from outside legal vendors
- Maintain department calendar and track department deadlines
- Coordinate with in-house and outside counsel on a variety of legal issues
- Gather information, including attending meetings in the place of attorneys to aid in the fact gathering and investigation of matters
- Conduct legal research on a variety of matters, as required
- Track and report on metrics for the Legal Department
- Design and implement processes for the Legal Department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Prior experience in an in-house legal department strongly preferred
- Paralegal certification
- Contract management experience
***This is a full-time salaried role that will both support and report to our Director of Legal Affairs.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the bases of qualifications, merit and business need.