Front End/Full Stack Developer
Filevine is a fast growing SaaS startup in need of a Front End Developer to be part of our growing development team. Filevine is a perfect stage to join because you can be a major player driving the direction and strategy of our growth. You will apply your knowledge of software architecture to work on a team of software engineers building large features and innovation according to provided design specifications. Work will include building enhancements within an existing software architecture and improvements to the architecture.
Filevine is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
- Strong front end developer with demonstrated proficiency in programming languages identified in Filevine’s stack.
- Portfolio demonstrating user interface design skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently and to collaborate with non-technical stakeholders.
- WIllingness to learn and understand our users’ challenges and how your work will affect our end users.
- Ability to take direction from management and to educate stakeholders as needed.
- Work with a team that builds new innovations and major new features within our existing product.
- Coordinate with team management and quality assurance personnel on releases of new features.
- 100% remote work within the United States.
Our process is designed to make sure both parties are satisfied before making the commitment to join the team. After an initial interview, a technical interview may be conducted to test technical understanding. Before an offer, we have a trial process where real work is completed on an hourly contract basis so that the candidate can see the codebase and working habits of the team and the team can assess the fit and expertise of the candidate.
Cool Company Perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org