Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine’s Marketing team is seeking an experienced Event Manager to oversee all aspects of event planning and management, including Trade Shows, User Conferences, and other internal or external events. A successful candidate will be extremely organized and able to manage the logistics of multiple events in parallel. We are looking for someone that is creative, dependable, hard-working, and driven.
- Plan and execute all aspects of company events and trade show conferences
- Create and manage multiple event budgets
- Oversee events on the day of by directing event set-up, communicating with staff, organizing vendors, managing take-down, and using creative problem solving
- Attend trade shows and interact with attendees to qualify and set sales appointments
- Maintain a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Communicate with the marketing team to create effective promotional materials for each event
- Book all travel to and from conferences including flights, hotels, rental car etc.
- Attend conferences across the United States and Canada.
- Must be available to travel 2-4 times a month
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with event planning and execution
- Personable and professional in your communications and appearance as a spokesperson for Filevine
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Ability to get out of your comfort zone and make connections with potential clients and vendors
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to present event ideas and plans to executives and vendors
- Basic Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Upwards of 50% travel each month
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Open office working atmosphere
- Laptop upon hire
- Free snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly-growing company focused on helping everyone thrive