Enterprise Sales Exec
The Enterprise Sales Exec role will be a quota-carrying, territory-based individual contributor sales role, working with prospects who are evaluating enterprise case management software. Strong ability to work an end-to-end pipeline, guide prospective clients through their evaluation process, and close as much business as possible.
- Sell Filevine to clients seeking case management solutions, particularly in the legal vertical. Demonstrate the ability to earn business by conveying the value props of Filevine.
- Share new insight that helps prospects properly evaluate different solutions.
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients.
- Help guide the prospective client through the purchasing process to meet agreed upon timelines.
- Accurately forecast your quarterly and annual performance.
- Be proficient using a CRM to manage your pipeline. Be willing to learn our sales process, and use it to manage your business, and increase your effectiveness as a rep.
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within the specified time frame.
- Partner with SDRs to effectively build a territory and identify qualified opportunities
- Report on activity and performance metrics
- Provide quarterly forecasts to senior sales manager for various
- 3-5+ years experience in enterprise software sales
- Consistent, demonstrable record of achieving quota
- Desire to join an upstart company, working hard and doing great things
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Experience in lead qualification, advanced outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, sales processes, and overcoming objections
- Solid written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive