Director of Demand Generation
Filevine is Utah’s best-positioned software company that’s revolutionizing the legal industry and pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks. Currently in hypergrowth stage, Filevine saves its users valuable time, improves productivity, and drives ever higher levels of client satisfaction. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate, world-class professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
The Director of Demand Generation is a key member of Filevine’s leadership team who is responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of programs that drive pipeline revenue generation in order to meet company targets across all verticals. As a master in all aspects of Digital Marketing, Filevine’s Director of Demand Generation will define best practices, develop campaigns, and manage budget to ensure successful business outcomes.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, this position leads a team of marketers and interfaces directly with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to develop integrated campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: digital advertising, paid social, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content syndication, and others.
- Lead the entire demand generation function for Filevine, including development and execution of strategy by GTM segment in order to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build pipeline across prospects and customers
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights that then translate into actionable changes
- Act as a key stakeholder and partner with operations teams to identify where sales and marketing technologies present an opportunity to increase effectiveness
- Build, develop, coach, and manage a high-performing team of demand generation marketers while facilitating an environment that bolsters creativity and accountability
- Manage the demand generation budget and ensure key deliverables from all related third-party providers, including agencies, freelancers, and contractors
- Work closely with Brand and Product leaders to effectively position Filevine’s demand generation campaigns in line with overall company objectives
- Be an awesome, creative, reliable, professional, positive, intelligent, and fun team member
- 7+ years of experience in a senior growth marketing role for B2B SaaS
- Ability to develop processes while facilitating culture in a hyper-growth environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; equally comfortable speaking in front of large audiences as with intimate groups of executives
- Highly proficient in evaluating demand channels’ performance through quantitative analysis to determine appropriate changes in the marketing mix
- Comfortable collaborating on projects with a variety of personalities
- Ability to act independently in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to effectively manage workload with minimal supervision
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com