Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is currently hiring for a Data Migrations Specialist for the Data Migrations Department. Data Migrations at Filevine is the central point of data integration for all new clients on our software. We are a young team with a growing list of responsibilities and client backlog. This role will be pivotal to our team during our current growth period, as we fine-tune and develop more sophisticated internal processes and technology stack.
Job Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Creating, maintaining, optimizing stored procedures, database and ETL processes.
- Working with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support.
- Monitoring client migrations for SMB and MM migrations.
- Resolving any database issues regarding database restores, SSIS flat file processing, query tuning, and general help questions from other team members.
- Executing Dynamic SQL, table driven processing, and performance tuning of current and future database objects.
- Coordinating with Customer Success and Filevine clients during the migration process.
- Updating JIRA cards, Filevine Projects, and all follow internal processes for client migrations.
- 1+ years in general database development using SQL up through SQL 2014
- Experience with package writing utilizing S208.SIS
- Basic level of understanding/writing dynamic stored procedures
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow-up proactively and reliably
- Experience working with remote clients and teams helpful
This role is a 100% remote position and reports to the Director of Data Migration.
Cool Company Perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- MacBook Air
- Free snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com