Filevine is a rapidly growing software company that is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks, saving our users valuable time, improving productivity and efficiency, and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
Filevine is seeking an experienced accountant responsible for the ongoing maintenance of financial records in compliance with accounting standards. Objectives will include implementing straight-through processing of financial data, streamlining departmental budgets, and enhancing expense tracking to drive savings, risk management, and governance as the company grows. The role will lead auditing efforts to ensure full GAAP compliance. A successful candidate will be extremely organized and able to create and enhance systems and processes, in addition to being dependable, hard-working, and driven.
- Month-end, quarterly, and annual GAAP financials (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Day-to-day accounting operations including
- General ledger accounting
- SaaS revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of revenue and expense models
- Banking relationships and cash monitoring
- Oversight of bookkeeping and payroll
- Monthly review of financials with VP of Operations and other executive team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA with minimum 3-years accounting experience
- Minimum 1 year of SaaS-related accounting
- High proficiency in Excel, Quickbooks
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Open office working atmosphere
- Laptop upon hire
- Free snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly-growing company focused on helping everyone thrive
Note: Filevine requires 3 references after an initial interview; at least one professional and one personal.