Cloud Infrastructure Engineer – Remote
Filevine is a fast growing Saas company in need of a Cloud Infrastructure/Scaling Engineer to be part of their growing development team. Filevine is a perfect stage to join because you can be a major player driving the direction and strategy of our growth. Create infrastructure to continue Filevine’s march to industry leader..
Filevine is pioneering a new way of managing complex requirements and tasks and driving a higher level of customer satisfaction by improving communications. Filevine is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
- Deep understanding of technical stack and concern, with ability to act as player/coach where needed
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure and other technical tools
- Experience with AWS EC2 or other cloud infrastructure hosting and high available web hosting, IIS preferred
- Ability to take direction from management along with ability to educate management as need
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Database Administration, Scaling, Security, Alert Triage and Monitoring of AWS Servers and Services
- Windows/Linux Server Administration, IIS and custom services administration
- Strategize on scaling challenges as user base grows
- Monitoring of all infrastructure, automation and responsiveness to any issues or outages
- Assist Pro Services team to ensure sufficient infrastructure to support custom integrations
- Work with upper management, reporting to CTO or other officer
- Work remotely from within the United States
Note: Filevine requires 3 references after an initial interview; at least one professional and one personal.