Call Center Supervisor
Filevine offers fully custom case management built for plaintiff-side law firms. From collaborating on case files with your team to communicating with clients via texting, Filevine turns your practice into a powerhouse. Some are even reporting an increase in productivity of over 67%. Maybe that’s why firms using Filevine are settling more cases, running more cases with fewer staff, and growing their practice while still taking care of clients.
We are searching for a dedicated, supportive Call Center Supervisor who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from our clients. The Call Center Supervisor will assist in hiring employees, assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to agents.
- Hiring, training, and preparing intake specialist to assist our clients to the best of their abilities
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all company objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with call center management to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years experience in call center, customer service, or supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance – ability to have tough and critical conversations.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Note: Filevine requires 3 references after an initial interview; at least one professional and one personal.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org