Filevine’s intake center specializes in client acquisition. Unlike other agencies, Filevine brings customers clients. We help grow companies through online marketing and call center connections. Our intake center is open 24/7 and specializes in Law firms, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and other Medical Professionals in the Med/Legal Field.
Filevine is a growing company that is in need of an Intake Specialist. You will be responsible for answering inbound calls and providing service as needed. We are looking for someone that is charismatic, hard working and driven.
- Take inbound calls
- Monthly and Weekly Reports
- Maintain/Support Our Technology and Software
- Look for ways to improve efficiencies and costs
- Fluent in the Spanish language
- Former work experience in a call center/technology industry
- Able to adapt to unfamiliar systems and find ways to implement improvement
- Willing to work independently while being efficient
- Trustworthy and Reliable
Cool company perks
- Open office working atmosphere
- Free snacks and drinks
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated leadership team
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Note: Filevine requires 3 references after an initial interview; at least one professional and one personal.
Filevine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications for employment, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected class. Filevine is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, or if you have concerns related to Filevine's equal employment opportunities, you may contact us at email@example.com